Some of life's Wisdom Pills that has helped our Founder over the years

Description of your first forum.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bajayi
Site Admin
Location: 13 Adeniran Ogunsanya Street Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria.

Some of life's Wisdom Pills that has helped our Founder over the years

Postby bajayi » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:57 pm

• Do not accept ‘’No” for an answer – Many doors were shut in my face but I refused to give up and kept going back and it paid off; see where I am today.
• Be determined to succeed as there is always a way where there seems to be no way. Only the persistent and diligent find it.
• Time is money, use it wisely.
• Say no to corruption
• Find mentors for practical guidance in your chosen career.
• Find out God’s purpose for your life and embark on it.
• Exercise patience and have courage. Courage is fear that has said its prayers.
• Always remember, that anything worth doing at all is worth doing well.

Don’t sit on the fence but come to Nigeria’s defence. Proffer solutions and follow through.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Your first forum”