Exercise is an essential part of staying healthy that, when done regularly, can make you stronger, improve your mood, and lengthen your life. Whether you plan to exercise at home, outside, or in a gym, knowing the basics will make the whole process go more smoothly.
1. Wear the right clothes. You will want to wear clothes that will not restrict your movements or blood flow. Don’t wear clothes which are too tight, especially around your joints. You will also want to wear clothing which is made of a material which breathes well, since you will sweat when doing many forms of exercise. Clothes specifically designed for exercise can easily be found.
2. Wear the right shoes. Just because we call them tennis shoes does not mean they are great athletic shoes. Shoes like Converse have little shock absorbency and can be terrible for your feet and bones. Get shoes which fit comfortably and are designed for the type of activity that you intend to do.
3. Hydrate. Drink lots of water before you exercise. Your body will need the water to help your muscles work and also to help you sweat. If you’re dehydrated before you start, just think about how you’ll feel afterwards!
4. Do warm up exercises. Though researchers cannot agree definitively on whether or not warm ups help you to perform better in exercises, they all agree that warming up certainly won’t hurt.Warm up before exercising by doing a less intense version of your intended workout for 5-10 minutes. If you plan to run, jog first. If you intend to swim, swim slowly.
5. Check with your doctor. Certain conditions may make it a good idea to check with your doctor before starting an exercise regimen. There are exercises for every health condition, but it’s a good idea to know what to avoid. Exercising should make you feel healthy and good in your own body: not hurt you!
Thank you for Reading!
Description of your first forum.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests