The Rose of Sharon Foundation celebrated the International Widows' Day 2017 last Friday, 23rd June 2017 at ROSGMI Hall Surulere. It was themed "The Economic Empowerment of Widows: A Call to Action".
We had outstanding testimonies from some of the Widows on the impact of RoSF, The Founder’s Address by Mrs. Folorunso Alakija, Keynote Address was by The Matron and Chief Hostess: Her Excellency, Mrs Bolanle Ambode, First Lady, Lagos State Government being represented by: Dr Mrs Folashade Onanuga, Director General, Lagos State Pension Commission, The Guest Speaker was Mrs. Ayodeji Megbope of No Left Overs, Health Talk by Dr. Friday Oke of Vision Spring, .
Other speakers were Mrs. Aisha James of Ample Food Venture, Mrs Joy Ezeigbo (Ex National President, Federation of Female Lawyers FIDA), Mrs Lola Adefusika of Longrich Nigeria.
We all had a great time.
Description of your first forum.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:49 am
- Location: 13 Adeniran Ogunsanya Street Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria.
- 19598492_1409382069139316_8695357354373834962_n.jpg (138.25 KiB) Viewed 195 times
- 19437727_1409381962472660_776233831725568220_n.jpg (133.25 KiB) Viewed 195 times
- 19437468_1409382649139258_2070542311580837982_n.jpg (115.31 KiB) Viewed 195 times
- 19429841_1409382365805953_8131646087214891916_n.jpg (142.11 KiB) Viewed 195 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest